side bars

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Guest designer for Great Impressions!

Finally I can spill the beans, a few months ago I was asked to be a guest designer for Great Impressions stamp company.  I had applied for their design team but did not get selected.  But was so over the moon excited when asked to be a guest designer. I did up two cards.  Both coloured with Copic markers.  Please stop by their blog and see what others have been creating with these stamps!   

Hang In There
For my first card I used the Ride Em' Cowboy (G470) stamp - and paired it with Carta Bella's Giddy Up collection - I simply love how this paper perfectly compliments this stamp.  I used a sentiment from a totally different stamp collection "Hang In There"




 
 Just The Two Of Us

For my second card I loved this walking away image of this couple called Forever (G451) , I can envision them walking through a meadow gazing at all the wild flowers and simply enjoying life.  I tried to keep the colours light in this as I knew I wanted to use Prima's Lyric collection for this.  The sentiment was perfect for this, again from a Stamp Of The Month from previous months.
 




 
Well folks, there you have it, I hope you enjoyed looking at my creations as much as I enjoyed making them - and I sure did enjoy making them. If you want to see these cards in person be sure to pop into Auntie Em's Scrapbooking in Cornwall.
 
Please leave a comment and let me know what you thought!
 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. WOW Lorena!!! They are both gorgeous!!!! Love the little frame around the sentiment of the second card and your amazing colouring of both images. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails